Dear non-existent readers,
This does not mean I am taking a break from blogging. It means I am taking a break from life to blog…
Life is crazy…
I passed the last of my CLEP and DSST test and now I am in the middle of a storm of classes.
Middle Eastern Cultures
– My professor is a private contractor for high level international security.
– According to him, I have good grammar… that’s a relief
Leadership Theory and Practice
– Personally Challenging
– Loads and loads of coursework (which I am avoiding by writing this post)
– Self Analysis… this class mixed with living with my own personal psychologist creates the need for something stronger than tylenol…
Leadership Management and Communications
– The more practical a class is, the more intrusive it seems to be…
– Loads and Loads of coursework….
See any similarities between my courses?
Back to the grind….Oh yes, I get to see D’s Christian ballet troupe tonight…