Every year I try, like most Americans, to develop New Year’s Resolutions. Finally, after several years I was able to work out some accomplishable goals that I can actually hold myself to. These include:
1. Driver’s License – It’s own adventure, since I have failed three times and other obstacles keep popping up.
2. Get Fit – I am terrible about exercising and need to be more active
3. Write my book – I love to write and I have several books in the works, but my favorite one is waiting to be written out.
4. Get to College – This one has been revised to “get an education”.
5. Travel – I am going to Indonesia this summer 🙂
6. Organize my life
Hopefully, I can do this.